From the 1930’s to the 1960’s, the Trump Lake Lodge was a thriving and lively camp for boys ages 7-17. Billed as an educational outing in the heart of the Nicolet Forest, the camp offered swimming, sailing, canoeing, hiking, horseback riding, archery and much much more. Mr. CC Case, Two Rivers High School principal started the camp where about 50 boys from Wisconsin, Illinois and Missouri gathered each summer. The weekly camp fee in the 1930’s was $10. In 1955, Fred Reimann, then principle of a Mt Prospect, Illinois high school, became director and co-owner with Case. After Case retired, Fred and wife Kitty Reimann purchased the camp and ran it until the mid 1960’s.
The main lodge and original lodge sign remain on the 15 acre spot where the camp operated. The Reimann’s live next door to the lodge at 4603 Trump Lake Rd.
1944 Pictorial Yearbook contributed by Fred & Kathryn Reimann
Click on pictures for larger images